CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Test Results Are In


I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought a can of Easy-Tac Repositionable Adhesive, to refurbish my Cricut Mats. I first removed all the old adhesive by applying the scrapper's solution let this set for a few minutes then scraped the mat with a cricut scraper. Then I washed the mat in warm soapy water to remove the excess solution, next I taped off the green border that I didn't want to apply the adhesive too. Then I sprayed a light coat of the Easy-Tac over the cricut mat. I let my mat sit over night, then tried it. It works perfectly, a can of Easy-Tac cost $7.59 minus your 40% off coupon final cost $4.55. I think that this is a big savings. One last note I pressed my hands to the mat several times just making sure that it wasn't to sticky before trying it. Hope everyone finds this helpful.
Thanks, Crafty Catty

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment